Monday, July 19, 2010

Levi Johnston Already Bored

Wasilla, Alaska

New reports have emerged in the engagement of Levi Johnston to Bristol Palin. "I feel genuinely bored," says a disillusioned Levi. "I thought it would be fun and exciting being a young, married couple. But all Bristol does is bitch at me to do my laundry, put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and change the baby." When does it start to get fun wonders the 20 year old Johnston. "I can have a baby. But I can't have a beer, rails Johnston. I'll just have to deal with it until next May," Levi says stoically. Johnston referring to his 21st birthday where he plans to get shit-faced every night thereafter until their inevitable divorce.

-Silly's Soft News

Silly's Soft News, your silly news source...updated whenever we are feeling particularly silly.