Monday, July 19, 2010

Gibson: "I Feel Really Silly Right About Now"


Los Angeles, California

In what has been one of the most controversial phone calls heard around the world, Mel Gibson's anger-fueled tirade caught on tape was all a big mistake.

"Boy, do I have egg on my face," sheepishly said the Lethal Weapon star whose latest escapades have made his mouth the most lethal weapon of all once again.

It seems that the actor who did not know that his phone call was being recorded thought he was on the phone with an operator at AT&T. "I thought I was disputing some overages on my minute plan. I got frustrated and called the lady a c*nt, a b*tch, a wh*re, and hoped that she gets raped by a bunch of n*ggers on her way home. I do apologize for my language. But I really thought I was being screwed on my last bill and I wanted to fight it," claims Gibson.

He said he did not know that Oksana was the woman on the other end of the phone. "I would never talk to Oksana like that. She is the mother of my child," asserts Gibson. "But I do think I will switch cell phone companies."

-Silly's Soft News

Silly's Soft News, your silly news source...updated whenever we are feeling particularly silly.